a symbolic representation的用法和样例：
- A symbolic representation of the structure on which Jesus was crucified.
- A symbolic representation of the composition or of the composition and structure of a compound.
- In Mesopotamia appeared a symbolic representation of a tree flanked by two peacocks, which is said to symbolise the dualistic mind And the absolute unity.
- In front, the car has taken on "Kia's family-look radiator grille which is based on a symbolic representation of a tiger's roaring countenance," whatever that means.
- Her face has become a symbolic representation of a generation that went wild with emotions danced to the tunes of time and eluded a perseverant elegance to life.