a superficial understanding的用法和样例：
- I have only a superficial understanding of the problem.
- It's not good to join the travel agency other wise we should call it gaining a superficial understanding through cursory observation but not traveling.
- Life is a book. The foolish only gain a superficial understanding through browsing it, while the wise read it attentively, because they know the book can only be read once.
- Half an hour down, CD4 cell values, anti-retroviral drugs, the cocktail of these abstract terms become alive, most of the first lecture of his life to a superficial understanding of AIDS.
- means a superficial understanding of a problem.