a superannuated employee的用法和样例：
- However, this quarter, which had a superannuated rather than an antique air, was tending even then to transformation.
- On February 8th the Clemenceau, a superannuated French aircraft-carrier, entered the town's giant Graythorp dock, where it was moored alongside four American warships.
- A strike is a mass refusal to work by a body of employee.
- She is now a stenotypist in the employ of an American firm.
- Fix wages and lack of promotion act as a disincentive to employee.