a sunless day的用法和样例：
- For the best results, clean windows during the afternoon on a sunless day, making it easier to check how clean the glass is.
- Most flowers will not grow in a sunless place.
- In a sunless morning; the cold feeling is intense.
- I admitted as much when it started to get darker, the sunless day fading toward a starless night, but Jacob was more confident.
- How beautiful the summer night is, which is not night, but a sunless, yet unclouded day, descending upon earth with dews and shadows and refreshing coolness!
a sunless day的相关资料：
A cell a A bargain was quickly struck. a team of high-quality cadres a catholic taste for literature A brilliantly burning sphere. A. I hate computer viruses. A story about Benjamin Franklin a congenial working environment a misconceived education policy a small business/businessman a headache of unknown aetiology