a summit conference的用法和样例：
- The press conjectured that a summit conference would take place.
- The press conjecture that a summit conference will take place.
- Officials are laying the groundwork for a summit conference of world leaders.
- In 1972, the European Economic Community convened the head of the statement and the government of his member's country to hold a summit conference, which formally uncovered the prologue of the large-scale environmental protection.
- The talks are seen as a prelude to a summit conference scheduled for July.Japan's Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda attended Saturday's session, and called for immediate steps on global climate change.
- an observer at a summit conference