a summary dismissal的用法和样例：
- As recently as last Friday, Mr Breuer met shareholders to seek a face-saving agreement which would have avoided the appearance of a summary dismissal.
- By my calculations, the transaction produces HHI scores that would have resulted in a summary dismissal of antitrust concerns in either the U.S. or EU.
- That book ends with a summary and its conclusion.
- Please write me a summary of this report.
- I went through by a summary method.
- He gave a summary report of the day's events.