a sudden eruption of fighting的用法和样例：
- a sudden eruption of hydrogen gas from the sun's surface; associated with sunspots and radio interference.
- The woman started to curse in a flood of obscene invective that rolled over and around him like the hot white water splashing down from the sudden eruption of a geyser.
- He twisted up with a sudden stab of pain.
- Sudden eruption of Asian financial crisis in 1997 took a lot of companies by surprise and made them especially hard hit.
- I am sick and tried of fighting a losing battle.