a successful candidate的用法和样例：
- The results up to now suggest that ZrN layer can be a successful candidate as a diffusion barrier between Si and Cu or Al.
- His great-great-grandfather was a successful candidate in the imperial examinations at the provincial level in the Qing dynasty.
- An esquire of Shanghai in late Qing dynasty, Li Pingshu was neither a high-ranking official nor a successful candidate in the highest imperial examinations.
- If everyone does his part, the project will surely be a success.
- A successful businessman must be aggressive.
- He aims to be a successful writer.