a subtle hint的用法和样例：
- There's a subtle hint of garlic in the sauce.
- Lovely aromatics of Emperor Cherry, blackberry, and cedar in the nose underscored with a subtle hint of pencil lead shavings.
- Appealing aroma, mixing perfume and spices with spiced with light summer fruit and a subtle hints of savoury Amercian oak.
- I noticed a subtle change in his attitude.
- " There was a subtle hint in his words.The policewoman smiled.She agreed to see him again without hesitation.
- There were subtle hints in his letter.
a subtle hint的相关资料：
A bomb a a luxuriously furnished apartment a glass of orange/lemon squash a new type heat-resistant alloy a posttranslational amino acid. a powerful hallucinogenic drug. A natural or undomesticated state a view of integrated architecture a bohemian existence/lifestyle A proliferation-inducing ligand a CD/cassette/record player