a subcutaneous injection的用法和样例：
- HepG2/ADM group, in which 10 received a subcutaneous injection of 5 x 106/ml adriamycin-resistant subclone HepG2/ADM.
- Methods:The inflammatory edema reaction of rat paw was induced by a subcutaneous injection of arachidonic acid(1.0 g/L,0.1 mL)and histamine(10 g/L,0.1 mL)respectively.
- A dental implant;a subcutaneous implant.
- Conclusion LMWH subcutaneous injection had thrombolysis ...
- A total of 20 athymic nude mice were used to establish human adriamycin-resistant HepG/ADM model. They were randomized to two groups: HepG2 group, in which 10 nude mice received a subcutaneous injection of 5 x 106/ml adriamycin-sensitive HepG2 cells;