a stupid job
- People are doing an upside down operation and it is a stupid job. 人们做着颠倒的操作，并且它是一个愚笨的工作.
- He is a stupid or despicable person. 他是一个愚蠢或卑劣的人。
- What induced you to do such a stupid thing? 是什麽促使你做出这等蠢事来的?
- John's forever asking silly questions like a stupid. 约翰像个笨伯一样老是问些愚蠢的问题。
- It's foolish of you to flash out at a stupid remark. 为一句蠢话而发怒，你真是太傻了。
- That is a stupid place to park a car. 他在这种地方停车太蠢了。
- FORREST: Mamma says stupid is a stupid doings. 弗勒斯：我妈说，笨的行为才叫笨呢。
- It was a stupid idea of the boss's, but I'm not going to stick my chink out. 那是老板的一个愚蠢的想法，但我不想反对。
- No, I acted like a stupid drunkard. 不,我当时的行为举止就象个愚蠢的醉鬼。
- A stupid, gauche person; a blockhead. 傻瓜愚蠢、笨拙的人；傻瓜
- A stupid or silly person;a dolt. 蠢人；傻瓜
- It was a stupid thing to do, I admit. 我承认，那次干的是件蠢事。
- He insulted her by calling her a stupid fool. 你叫她笨蛋，你侮辱了她。
- There is no such a thing as a stupid question. 愚蠢的问题从来就不存在。
- Whoever told you such a stupid story? 究竟是谁告诉你一件这么愚蠢的事?
- A stupid or foolish person; a dolt. 笨蛋迟钝或愚蠢的人;
- A stupid or unimaginative person dupe n. 傻瓜,易受骗的人。
- I'd rather you had't done such a stupid thing Tom. 汤姆,我真希望你没做这样的蠢事。
- A stupid, disgraceful, or childish act or performance. 傻事，儿戏，轻率之举愚蠢的，丢脸的或孩子气的行为或表现
- I'm not such a stupid fool as to put it in writing. 我不至于愚蠢到会把它写下来。