a studio executive的用法和样例：
- Wal-Mart and other big retailers rely heavily on DVDs to bring higher-income people into their stores, says a studio executive.
- They discover the death was a publicity hoax but when the executive producer and a studio executive are killed, Sam and Dean realize they are dealing with a haunted set.
- Each overseas teacher was assigned a studio.
- A telecast originating outside a studio.
- Upstairs he has a studio where he paints a little.
- It is economical to rent a studio apartment.