a strongly-worded protest的用法和样例：
- "Obsessed" is a strong word in Spanish anyway.
- In a strongly worded article the magazine accuses Mr Berlusconi's supporters of defending the indefensible.
- Jack: I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
- At this week's NATO conference in Brussels, Washington can only hope for a strongly Worded denunciation of Poland's martial law and perhaps individual commitments to action.
- Jack Dawson: I don't know about you, but I intend to go write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.