a strolling minstrel
- A strolling minstrel. 行吟诗人
- My father sometimes goes out for a stroll with a stick in his hand. 父亲有时候带着手杖出去散步。
- The act or an instance of wandering; a stroll. 闲逛徘徊的行为或事例; 闲逛
- A stroll round the garden hardly qualifies as exercise! 在花园转转算不上锻炼！
- I guess she has gone for a stroll. 我猜她出去遛湾儿去了。
- She decided to take a stroll in the garden. 她决定在花园散步。
- We are ready to take a stroll in the village. 我们准备到村里遛遛。
- He went out for a stroll on the beach. 他出去到海滩上散步。
- We had a stroll by the river before dawn. 天亮之前，我们沿河边散步。
- Might I suggest a stroll after lunch? 午饭后是不是可以去散步?
- Mignt I suggest a stroll after lunch? 午饭后是不是可以去散步?
- He went to town for a stroll yesterday. 昨天他进城逛了逛。
- He astonished us bytaking a stroll at midnight. 他午夜散步使我们惊异。
- After lunch they go for a stroll. 午饭后，他们去散步。
- "Nobody's stopping her from going out for a stroll! 谁说不许她出去逛逛！
- We are going to take a stroll in the village. 我们打算到村里遛遛。
- What about a stroll before we start work again? 下午上班前我们去散一会儿步，怎样?
- We went for a stroll in the park. 我们去公园散了散步。
- How about taking a stroll later? 待会儿散个步如何?
- We can take a stroll first around this old town. 我们可以先在这古镇里转转看看。