a stray or motherless calf
- A stray or motherless calf. 孤犊，无母犊牛
- A stray customer or two came in. 零星地进来一两位顾客。
- I found a stray cat crying at the door. 我发现一只走失的猫在门口叫。
- A stray bullet hit her in the leg. 一颗流弹击中她的腿部。
- That cat is a stray that we took in. 那是我们收养的一只走失的猫。
- A stray bullet winged the boy's right arm. 一颗流弹打伤了男孩的右臂。
- We were befriended by a stray dog. 有一只失散的狗和我们很好。
- A stray bullet struck his steel helmet and glanced off. 一颗流弹击中他的钢盔，又弹了开去。
- He was wounded by a stray bullet. 他被流弹击伤。
- A stray bullet winged the boy rs right arm. 一颗流弹打伤了男孩的右臂。
- A stray cat is crying at the door. 一只迷途的小猫在门前哀叫。
- A civilian was killed by a stray bullet. 一个平民被流弹打死。
- I'd a bet anything it was a stray dog. 我以为那是只野狗呐。”
- For Holly and me, it started with a stray kitten. 对我和霍莉来说，一切是从一只无主的猫开始的。
- Matt and his friends see a stray dog. 和他的朋友们看见一只迷路的小狗。
- motherless calf in a range herd of cattle. 牛群中失去母牛的小牛。
- Spaying and neutering of stray or feral cats will cut down on transmission in these cat populations. 如果帮流浪猫咪结育可以减少此疾病在此猫群的传播.
- A stray dog followed me this morning. 早上一直跟著我的流浪犬.
- The disease is seen more often in un-neutered stray or feral male cats, since fighting is more common among these cats. 这种疾病大多在未结扎的流浪公猫上发现;因为在这些猫咪中;打架是常常发生的.
- A stray cat followed me home from the street. 迷路的猫从街上跟我回家。