a strand of hair的用法和样例：
- She twirled a strand of hair round her finger.
- She put aside a strand of hair from her face.
- She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears.
- There was a faint dusting of powder on her cheeks; a strand of hair curving down beside each ear flattered the oval configuration of her face.
- Only a lover notices the small things: the way the afternoon light catches the nape of a neck, or how a strand of hair slips out from behind an ear, or the way a finger curls around a cup.