a strait coat的用法和样例：
- No, it's over a strait called Golden Gate.
- The sea narrows down into a strait.
- The Company was in a strait for they had only twenty-four hours more in which to complete their contract and they had at least sixty hours' work to do.
- A strait is a narrow water channel between two land masses.
- A narrow passage, such as a strait, through which shipping must pass.
a strait coat的相关资料：
a A soldier saluted the officer. a countenance irradiate with joy a conditional sentence/clause A link of fallacious discussions a skit on Wagner/on 'Macbeth' a no-confidence motion against a gnarled oak/branch/trunk A surprise attack awaited him. a villa of uninspiring design. a motley assortment of things.