a straight fight的用法和样例：
- The election was a straight fight between the two main parties.
- In a straight fight the crusaders usually won; in skirmishes, the Saracens often overcame their more numerous opponents.
- The Spaniard made the most of his opportunity when torrential rain and car failures combined to leave him in a straight fight with Ferrari's Felipe Massa.
- The 28-year-old Frenchman is keen to leave the Reebok Stadium and it seems that Chelsea face a straight fight with Manchester United for the former Arsenal star's signature.
- I just want a straight answer to the question.