a stout ship的用法和样例：
- We are on board a stout ship.
- Hope is a slender reed for a stout man to lean on.
- The soldiers on the island put up a stout resistance.
- A stout tail wind was giving a friendly boost.
- He cut a stout stick to help him walk.
- The balloon was tied down to a stout stake.
a stout ship的相关资料：
a meal a A Novel Buck-Boost Converter aquamous part of temporal bone a two-handed crosscut saw. A questioning or an inquiry. A catalogue of a university. a groundbreaking technology. a horrible disaster upon sb. A Mysterious Prelude to Spring A creative writing workshop. a substantial stuffed dumpling