a stormy life的用法和样例：
- We had a stormy passage across the channel.
- The scouts started off on their mission on a stormy night.
- He was like a stormy, erratic boy.
- Nobody is willing to go out on such a stormy night.
- On a stormy night, people stay at home.
- The audience broke out into a stormy applause.
a stormy life的相关资料：
ajacol a A flirt's volatile affections. A guardian angel of happiness. a very matter-of-fact person a shockingly high mortality rate A calf/lamb/goat bleats. a person with socialist leanings a sound/radio/radar signal A hemispherical roof or vault. A report of doubtful veracity. a very highly considered general