a store shelf的用法和样例：
- A new study suggests that just fingering an item on a store shelf can create an attachment that makes you willing to pay more for it.
- She keeps a store of amusing story in her head.
- His kid sister clerks in a store.
- The terrorists exploded a bomb in a store.
- He secured a position in a store at US$400 a week.
- A store having the merit of being open late.
a store shelf的相关资料：
a flow a a forthright and uninhibited nature a ferocious battle for supremacy. a circumjacent perspective of China A stable and steady relationship. a representative form or pattern. a block of ice/concrete/stone A ship buffetingagainst the wind. a scientific outlook on development a dissolute and worthless character A new antifungal agent voriconazole