a store selling sporting goods的用法和样例：
- A store selling foodstuffs and various household supplies.
- An indifferent student, Mr Reagan had hoped only for a job selling sporting goods and summers lounging round as a local lifeguard.
- An interesting mix of outlets are located here, selling sporting goods, gold jewellery, bridal gowns, fur coats and jackets.
- He has opened a store selling cold meet. Because the food is cheap and good, the business is prosperous.
- It seems that I should change my profession to sell sports goods.