a store of value的用法和样例：
- She keeps a store of amusing story in her head.
- Reflecting the still-large US C/A deficit and the financial crisis in the US, the dollar has obviously become unattractive as a store of value.
- This is where gold bulls come in.The fall in the dollar is important, but mainly because as a store of value the dollar stinks.
- Because wheat perishes over time, it's not a good store of value.
- She keep a store of amusing story in her head.
- To reduce or eliminate a store of nuclear weapons.