A stone slab的用法和样例：
- The top of the table was formed by a stone slab.
- He had noticed, at the top of the Pyramid of the Inscriptions, a stone slab with holes in it.
- The ill feeling of bitterness persists in the heart of a person devoid of forgiveness like non-washable marks carved on a stone slab.
- They went down the steps into a cellar, and the giant pointed to a stone slab on the ground. "Raise that!
- Little had been left beside the framework of the house; but in one corner there was a stone slab laid down by way of hearth, and an old rusty iron basket to contain the fire.
- He's frozen onto a stone slab.
A stone slab的相关资料：