a stodgy book的用法和样例：
- The gateman was a stodgy fellow of 60.
- He had a stodgy, dusty, commonplace look to him which was more a matter of mind than of body.
- What was once viewed as a stodgy legal asset is fast becoming a sought-after financial one.
- The nimble Obama startup is about to be absorbed into a stodgy, technologically backward behemoth: the federal government.
- Such projects could change Beijing's image as a stodgy city, particularly compared to cosmopolitan Shanghai, where foreign architects first gravitated a few years ago.