a stern face的用法和样例：
- Lorrain, with compressed lips and a stern face, moved his finger before his nose to express a negative.
- The countess had finished her prayers, and was approaching her bed with a stern face, but seeing that Natasha was playing bo-peep with her she smiled her good-natured, weak smile.
- The steam, the heat, and the battering you receive from a stern faced masseur.
- Sandy halted in front of him with a stern face and cold, boring eyes, then grabbed Beardy's gun, broke it on his knee and tossed it away, howling like a beast, "Damn you, you desert demon!
老沙头离他一步远站住，铁青着脸，两只眼睛像冰冷的刀刃般盯着对方，一句话不说。 猛然，他一把夺过大胡子还握在手中的那杆老猎枪，往膝上一磕，撅成两截，举起来向沙漠深处抛过去。 同时爆发出野兽般的咆哮和咒骂
- She had a stern father who never praised her.
- an austere expression; a stern face.
a stern face的相关资料：