a stepping-stone to something的用法和样例：
- Well,to tell you the truth,I have my doubts about his sincerity. Is he really interested in working for us,or are we a stepping stone to something else?
- If you fail, make failure a stepping stone to success.
- I am sure this promotion is just a stepping stone to even greater things.
- Not just a brag,not just a stepping stone to a higher title,not just an adjunct to competition.
- Delighted to hear your latest promotion.A grand reward for job well done.I m sure this promotion is just a stepping stone to even greater things.
- a stepping-stone to something抵达某处的垫脚石...