a steep slope的用法和样例：
- It is dangerous to climb up a steep slope.
- The road stretches uphill at a steep slope.
- A steep slope in front of a fortification.
- A steep slope or cliff; an escarpment.
- A steep slope or cliff;an escarpment.
- The horse was pulling a heavy cart (up a steep slope).
a steep slope的相关资料：
Aosasa a A real doerin party politics. A person affected by leprosy. A-xia Nature Reserve in Diebu a different yet relative reason A promotionaltour by the author a soccer pitch/team/match a wrestle with one's conscience A Note on Bernstein Polynomials a flurry of diplomatic activity A personal defect or failing.