a steady escalation of violence的用法和样例：
- The escalation of violence in the Gaza Strip has sparked concern around the world. Secreta...
- He added that the delay entails serious risks for the situation in North Kivu, where he warned a new escalation of violence is possible.
- Mark in Mexico, the director of an English language school in Oaxaca, has been covering the step-by-step escalation of violence with his typically relentless anti-leftist sardonicism.
- The agreement ensured a steady supply of oil.
- A special team of police were kept on standby during the time of violence.