a stately pace的用法和样例：
- Chugging at a stately pace for thousands of kilometers across Russia by train with a150－ person entourage, Kim Jong Il looked like an eccentric aristocrat on an odyssey back in time.
- Mr Talbott proceeds at a statelier pace through the two world wars, the cold war and the establishment of the League of Nations and then the United Nations.
- The organ rolled out a stately melody.
- The house has fallen into a state of neglect.
- He was in a state of great agitation.
- The garden was in a state of total neglect.