A stately oak的用法和样例：
- The organ rolled out a stately melody.
- The house has fallen into a state of neglect.
- He was in a state of great agitation.
- The garden was in a state of total neglect.
- A state of ambiguity or obscurity.
- A state of uncertainty or perplexity.
A stately oak的相关资料：
Aoujan a A research network in Austria. aorto-coronary bypass grafting A quick light sweeping motion. A greedy or avaricious person. a hauntingly beautiful landscape a visit to the doctor/dentist a wayside hotel/inn/shrine a district notorious for vice. a managed floating exchange rate A Model of Distinguishable words