a state-owned company的用法和样例：
- Longteng Company is a state owned enterprise (SOE), which has been in very bad financial situation for running due to its managerial system and the unsuitable strategy and it sited heavy on.
- It also points out, as a state owned monopoly-like enterprise, the linchpin and mosteffective way to reconstruct performance system should be strategy-based and progressive.
- Organization of the company was then in a state of flux.
- BGG is a state owned corporation , its business covers production and sales of grain and oil products including flour, rice, oil & fats and foods, and storage and sales of grain including unprocessed food grain of wheat, corn and paddy.
- That was a large scale state owned enterprise.
- The company is in a state of insolvency.