a state monopoly的用法和样例：
- Though the IOC will have to negotiate with a state monopoly broadcaster, insiders believe it is well placed to extract a sizeable sum.
- The sharpest crackdown on gambling firms in Europe is now taking place in the Netherlands, which only allows its residents to place online bets with a state monopoly, De Lotto.
- The house has fallen into a state of neglect.
- He was in a state of great agitation.
- The garden was in a state of total neglect.
- A state of ambiguity or obscurity.