a stand up fight的用法和样例：
- I like the kind of casual ,friendly atmosphere at a stand up party.
- Hornby, as usual, is a stand up comedian when writing easy to read humour aimed at everyday situations.
- A man dies when he refuses to stand up for that which is right. A man dies when he refuses to take a stand for that which is true.
- This cloth is designed to stand up to a lot of wear and tear.
- It's no wonder the local media fell madly in love with him: Lotito's such a character that in Italy there's a stand up comedian impersonating him in a famous TV program.