a staff officer的用法和样例：
- He is a staff officer in the army.
- A staff officer who helps a commanding officer with administrative affairs.
- A staff officer there asked Henke, “What is your business?
- Lockwood had spent most of World War II as a staff officer in Hawaii.
- A commissioned officer with combat units (not a staff officer or a supply officer).
- During World War II he served as a staff officer with amphibious forces in the invasions of Sicily and Italy, but arrived in the Pacific in time for Okinawa.