a staccato mark的用法和样例：
- Her pencil tapped out a staccato rhythm on the desk top.
- On the roll call field, angry Japanese voices shouted a staccato of commands.
- Cities exist on a staccato pace that seems to fill the air and pushes people to quicken their step.
- Waiting, I hide behind rows of string players, ready to jump out with a staccato attack that pierces the hearts of the audience.
- His thinking, he said, has taken on a “staccato” quality, reflecting the way he quickly scans short passages of text from many sources online.