a stable currency的用法和样例：
- The new administration had to try hard to regain a stable economy and a stable currency.
- The general view is that a stable currency, in the long run, facilitates the achievement of such other desirable objectives as high economic growth and low unemployment.
- Rather than seeking to produce a stable currency themselves,a growing number of Latin American governments are considering importing it -- that is,giving the U.S. dollar legal tender status,a technique known as dollarization.
- The evils ensue from lack of a stable government.
- A stable, corrosion-resistant zirconium alloy.