a squat tower的用法和样例：
- The horse threw himself into a squat.
- A squat figure sat in front of the fire.
- The house had a squat, resilient look about it.
- For this exercise you need to get into a squat.
- some people seem born to be square and chunky; a dumpy little dumpling of a woman; dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears; a little church with a squat tower; a squatty red smokestack; a stumpy ungainly figure.
a squat tower的相关资料：
Ajicef a a brief visit/meeting/conversation A counterweight balances the rotation. a decadelong national research effort. a faithful and particular description. A weakening or debilitating influence. a highly/widely acclaimed performance A projecting land mass.a promontory. A Dobson's Choice for Conservatives? a pilgrimage to Shakespeare's birthplace