a spot investigation
- I'm afraid we are in for a spot of trouble. 恐怕我们是一定要遇到麻烦了。
- I'm in a bit of a spot financially. 我经济上有点困难。
- He is in a spot because he'd lost his car key. 他有了麻烦，因为他把汽车钥匙丢了。
- Are you ready for a spot of lunch? 你想吃点儿午饭吗?
- He was in a spot because he'd lost his car keys. 他有了麻烦,因为他把汽车钥匙丢了。
- She found a spot as a secretary. 她找到一个秘书的职位。
- What about doing a spot of work? 做点儿事怎麽样?
- This room would look all the better for a spot of paint. 上一点油漆能让这房间增色不少。
- Methods spot investigation and conversazione. 方法:现场调查和座谈会法。
- Whenever she was in a spot she turned to him for help. 每当她遇到困难时，就找他帮忙。
- A SPOT INVESTIGATION ON THE HAZARD OF MILITARY NOISE IN TROPICAL SPECIAL TROOPS 热区特种部队军事噪声危害的现场调查研究
- You seem to be having a spot of bother with your car can I help? 看来你的汽车有点让你伤脑筋了--要我帮忙吗?
- To spill or spread in a spot or stain. （污点或污渍）溅出或蔓延
- The big searchlight illuminates a spot a mile away. 那盏大型探照灯照射着一英里之遥的地方。
- We're having a spot of bother with the new machine. 我们的新机器有一点小毛病。
- Whenever she is in a spot she turn to him for help. 每当她遇到困难时,就找他帮忙。
- If a spot turned hot, we'd overfly it frequently. 哪个地方乱子激化了，我们就频频飞临该地上空。
- He has tried to jazz up the old car with a spot of paint and some accessories. 他设法用少许油漆和一些零件把那辆旧汽车弄得面目一新。
- If a spot turned hot,we'd overfly it frequently. 哪个地方乱子激化了，我们就频频飞临该地上空。
- He was in a spot because he had lost his car keys. 他有了麻烦，因为他把汽车钥匙丢了。