a sporty boat的用法和样例：
- Like the Mustang, it had a sporty look.
- But the Abt AS4 Cabriolet doesn't just have a sporty side to it.
- He has a yen to be alone in a boat.
- I was surprised to see my75 year-old uncle drive up in a sporty car.
- I was surprised to see my 75 year-old uncle drive up in a sporty car.
a sporty boat的相关资料：
a/v a a deceitful or treacherous person. A chronically dissatisfied person. A secure active network architecture a hefty year-on-year increase of a feeling of dismal cheerlessness. A forged passport /check/ deed a budget/energy/housing crunch A violent impatience overcame him. AJCC Subnet Communications Processor