a sports club的用法和样例：
- Despite a historically heavy diet, Germans are very active. Nearly half the population are registered with a sports club or undertake independent sporting activities.
- Volleyball is a sport of which I am very fond.
- My brother wants to buy a sport jacket.
- A sports car that stops on a dime.
- Were I rich enough, I would buy a sports car.
a sports club的相关资料：
a larm a a steady increase in temperature. A carefree or spirited adventure. a nursing/teaching qualification a lecherous good-for-nothing. A unit of highly-trained soldiers a perfect/smooth/safe landing a holiday cottage/home/resort A silvery stream cascading downward A heavy shower drenchthe campers.