a spoonful or so isrequired
- A spoonful or so isrequired. 需要一匙左右。
- A bowl-shaped part, as of a spoon or pipe. 如汤匙或烟斗的碗形部分
- Shall I bring you a spoon or a fork? 要我替您拿汤匙或叉子来吗?
- Do you want a spoon or chopsticks? 你是要一把勺子还是要一双筷子?
- A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling. 钓绳、诱饵曳钓法中用的诱饵，如匙状假饵或旋转匙状诱饵
- Your son will turn out something some day. He'll make a spoon or spoil a horn. 你那儿子有一天会成大器的，他不管成功与否是会拼搏一番的。
- Take the flowers of lily of the valley and distil them in sack, and drink a spoonful or two as there is occasion. 拿铃兰花数朵，置于袋中，蒸馏之，用时吞服一二匙即可。
- Jelly, pickles, and sometimes peanuts, are taken with a spoon or fork provided for the purpose. 果酱;泡菜;有时还有花生米都是用事先准备好勺子或叉子摄取的.
- Turns Check Valve Plug. Use a spoon or other tool through slot for more leverage when removing Jet. 旋转止回阀活塞。当移动喷嘴时,用勺子或其它工具穿过狭缝以产生更大的杠杆力。
- After you have bare earth, your child can help turn the soil with a spoon or trowel until it’s workable by hand. 露出光裸的土地后，孩子们可以用勺子或泥刀帮忙翻土直到它们松散得可以用手来翻动。
- The county town is a hundred li or so away from here. 县城离这有百儿八十里。
- However, if the mother does not want to resume nursing the older sibling, suggest she offer the older sibling a taste of her milk in a spoon or cup. 不过，如果妈妈不想要重新再哺喂较大的孩子，建议她以汤匙或杯子装母乳来喂较大的孩子。
- He mashed up the potatoes with a spoon. 他用一把勺子把马铃薯捣成糊状。
- There are 300 students or so in this middle school. 这所中学大约有300个学生。
- Add a spoonful of banana flavoring. 加一匙香蕉调料。
- She put a spoonful of milk in each of the two cups. 她在两个杯子里各加了一匙牛奶。
- The book should be out in a month or so. 再有个把月，这本收应当能出版了。
- She put a spoonful of milk in each of the two cup. 她在这两个杯子里各放了一匙牛奶。
- Even poor consumers will pay a dollar or so apiece. 甚至比较穷的消费者都会支付一美圆或者每人支付一美圆。
- Can I loan a ladder from you for a day or so? 我可以借你的梯子用一两天吗?