a spiritually uplifting book的用法和样例：
- The Youngdong Center is situated in a lush valley in a spiritually uplifting environment surrounded by green mountains, where many happily chirping birds make their home.
- Yet, I can find no love story more powerful, more spiritually uplifting, more awe inspiring as that of the Prophet Muhammad and Khadijah.
- Motivated by a spiritual force or genius; inspired.
- You have chosen to be spiritually uplifted.
- Instead, it's a devoutly old-fashioned, spiritually uplifting prison drama about two lifers who must break their emotional shackles before they can finally become free men.