a spiritual leader的用法和样例：
- A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
- As a spiritual leader, the apostle Paul explained that he was in labor until Christ was born full-term in the Galatians who followed him.
- Every time one has a chance to meet Supreme Master Ching Hai, a spiritual leader admired worldwide for Her charitable work, one can see Her dynamic personality and open sincerity.
- Beauvoir is well-known all over the world as a famous existentialist philosopher, ideologist, litterateur, social activist and a spiritual leader of feminism.
- A good spiritual leader like Buddha?