a specious argument的用法和样例：
- The author considers the multiplier theory of money supply is a specious argument and many of its dubious viewpoints should be carefully reconsidered.
- The United States itself has a specious argument: The United States is relying on a strong financial services around the world in exchange for the products and resources.
- A specious allegation;a pretext.
- Given to or characterized by disputatious, often specious argument.
- Given to or characterized by disputatious,often specious argument.