a special question的用法和样例：
- Please change this sentence into a special question.
- The sentence in which a question is raised by using an intettogative pronoun is known as a special question.
- When only one adjective acts as a predicate, the sentence should be a sentence of greetings, a yes-no question, a special question, an answer to the special question or a sentence of comparison, e.g.
- The medicine has a special bitterness.
- We will hold a special discussion on the question.
- I have a special liking for golf.