a special envoy的用法和样例：
- The President sent a special envoy to the peace talks.
- Meanwhile, North Korea Central News Agency also released a short statement about the upcoming visit of a special envoy of President Kim Dae-jung.
- The once and future Defense secretary, at the time a private citizen, had been sent by President Ronald Reagan to Baghdad as a special envoy.
- And what we needed to do was replace them with international peacekeepers and a special envoy to resolve the crisis before it boiled over.
- Within days, Beijing placed rebuttal letters in prominent papers, hired two international press firms to sanitize their image, and appointed a special envoy to Darfur.