a sparse population的用法和样例：
- And this united front has to be particularly broad in a place like the Shensi-Kansu-Ningsia Border Region, which has a sparse population, poor communications and a low cultural base to start from and in addition is fighting a war.
- Tenasserim had a very sparse population.
- This is a country of sparse population.
- a vast territory with a sparse population
- File is partially a sparse file.
- Only in a sparsely populated rural community is it possible to disregard it.