a sometime secretary
- L.Londell McMillan, a sometime lawyer for Mr. 曾担任杰克逊律师的麦克米兰(L.
- a sometime secretary. 以前的一个秘书
- A sometimes oral one forget, wait of heart! 有时候口头的遗忘，是内心的等待吧.
- He got a lot of dope from the secretary. 他从秘书那里获得许多内部消息。
- Zhang Lei , a sometime student of my school , is now a wellknown expert. 张磊以前是我校的学生，如今是很有名气的专家。
- She acts as a private secretary to him. 她担任他的私人秘书。
- I'll be a super secretary for you. 我将成为你极好的秘书。
- She is a secretary in our company. 她是我们公司的一位秘书。
- He was dictating a letter to his secretary. 他在向秘书口授信稿。
- He'll be looking for a new secretary then? 那么,他就要找个新秘书了？
- She trained for a year as a secretary. 她受过一年做秘书的培训。
- He'll be looking for a new secretary thenceforth. 他就要找个新秘书了。
- I simply can't get along without a secretary. 我没有秘书简直一筹莫展。
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character. 他的性格中有少许忧郁的气质。
- There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us. 转寄给我们的邮件晚了很久才拿到。
- A Sometimes I think the best thing to do in rush hour is to walk. A有时我想在高峰时刻最好的办法是步行。
- A bowl of hot chicken soup is good for you. 喝一碗热鸡汤对你有好处。
- Jalapeno: A good name for a dog with a sometimes fiery disposition. 一个好名字;有时用狗火热处置.
- A cloud is a mass of vapor in the sky. 云是天空中的水汽团。
- A country must have the will to repel any invader. 一个国家得有决心击退任何入侵者。