a solid structure的用法和样例：
- The foam fender shall be installed onto a solid structure or reaction panel.
- A gap or rift, especially in or as if in a solid structure such as a dike or fortification.
- Together, they've created a solid structure for his recollections of life in the trenches, but because he's one of the good guys, Reingold doesn't have much to confess.
- In order to have the readers understand the EGA more deeply, this Paper, from different point of views, illustrates the frame of EGA into a solid structure of net, application and technology system, on the basis of the substances of the EGA.
- In societies where human sacrifice is the highest form of honouring the Gods, the sight of thousands of skulls worked into a solid structure is inspirational, rather than demoralising.